Tuesday, 3 January 2017

PPD Earn Up to 40$ Per 1000 Download

The best way to profit is by Uploading sites - This talk about the experience

all and u can earn money online from your home in easy way

use upload site to earn money from spread your files in forum , facebook ,blog , Description youtube
You should pay attention to the large files
if you do not have high- speed Internet that not problem
sing up from here >> Sign Up Now <<
When you register - I will send you my own way in uploading large files without that owns high- speed Internet
Write your name at the bottom = I will sent to you my way :)
or sent to me you name to my email : stroo.uploader@hotmail.com
Please if you don't receive PDF file tell me .

rates for each 1,000 download of your files


[​IMG]
If large file size more than 1000 mb user must upgrade his account to download

Max money last 24 hours $0.10 from same IP address

Payments are made Within 7 Days After Request Payment.

Minimum payout amount is $5

pay via : Paypal , Webmoney , Neteller , PerfectMoney


Proof

[​IMG]


[​IMG] 

[​IMG]